Thursday 17 October 2013

Writers Block :(

These past few days, I have tried to write, but absolutely nothing comes up. I open my blog and proceed to create a new post but nada..... I cant seem to think of anything to write about. Even when an idea comes up, I find myself writing just a few lines and that's it.


I now understand why writers sometimes have to change environment for inspiration. I don't know when this writers block would be over but I hope it would be soon, because I miss the feeling of typing away my thoughts
.
The only good thing about having a block is that it gave me inspiration to write this post. lol... And if any of you have suggestions on how to cure it, kindly let me know

4 comments:

  1. Pele (sori) have been checking ur blogs for days notin, pray u get tins doing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take it easy, maybe is due to early stage symptoms, u will soon get over it, best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol, I understand a lot. Just relax and don't push it at all. It will spring back and maybe even better. In the meantime though, just continues to pen your thoughts, just keep writing;stringing words together, don't care if they are coherent or not. With time, you will be back. In fact before you know it. Lol. You are missed.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mario

    Well we all miss your thing...but its understood. It happens to everyone who finds themselves doing what they love, footballers and artists alike. Its that draught period you need to reinvent yourself. Believe me when the groove's back...you'd be happier for it.

    Then again you are allowed to share the fun. Your hubby or friends could volunteer sometimes

    ReplyDelete