Wednesday 9 October 2013

Blog Visitor: I finally got my Visa

I applied for my US visa in April but was rejected. I was so depressed.
But after going through your post about your interview at the US embassy, and other people's experience, I decided to give it another try keeping in mind all d advices.
I went there dressed simply without any serious make up and a little document.
Lol and behold, my documents were not even checked and d visa was granted after a few questions.
This is to let you know you are doing a good job and much appreciated.

11 comments:

  1. Congrts and welcome to the club :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! That's really great news :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats babe!
    Easy does it with favour attached!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mario

    And from where did you apply?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank God I did Mario and got it. I applied in Lagos.

      Delete
    2. Hmmmm...ok goodluck out there

      Delete
  5. Congrats! Favour tins.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone. Dreams do actually come true.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Applying for a U.S. Visa may be daunting for some. I’m glad that your first rejection didn’t hinder you from trying again. It’s really a matter of determination and help from an immigration firm. Thanks for sharing your experience! I hope others will get inspired upon reading this. _Jane Smith @ BestLawAssociates.com

    ReplyDelete