Monday 30 June 2014

Happy 25th to me!!!


So it is my birthday today. I totally wanted this day to go by without even remembering it but I realised that I was going to be 25, and 25 is a pretty big deal.



It makes a very important turning point(beginning and end of a stage) in one's life and it is very well worth celebrating. I may not do much to celebrate it but I sure would be happy.Very happy.

Luckily for me, I get to spend my day at the beach so I would make having fun my utmost priority today. Maybe a little swimming, have lunch by the beach and lots of laughter.

Honestly, I am not at the point I want to be in life, due to one or two bad decisions I may have made, of which I accept full responsibility. But I believe it is not too late for me to work hard to achieve the things I want to. It is never too late to start working towards your goals.Not for anyone.

My birthday message to anyone reading this today is a profound quote from a movie 'Your focus today, is your reality tomorrow'.

Live.Love.Laugh

9 comments:

  1. Happy birthday! Hope you enjoyed the day at the beach. God's blessings for your new year xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday, lazy blogger. I'm saying that tongue in cheek. Have you left the states for good? Please change the comment sections background. It's harder to read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday and wish you more prosperous years of celebration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A happy belated birthday to you. Where have you been hiding, Mrs?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey, are you there? just passed by today to see if there is somn new, i want to read somn from ur blog. lol

    ReplyDelete