Monday 28 October 2013

What about Maheeda?

Over the weekend the Nigerian blogosphere was buzzed with the news of singer Maheeda's instagram account being blocked. Her account was blocked by Instagram simply because she violated the no nudity policy by posting a picture of the privates of a male fan.

I have been following keenly news involving musician Maheeda simply because she amuses me.
I have tried and tried to understand why someone like her would act the way she does but I cant seem to find any answer. Instead of condemning her, I have tried to really understand who she is as a person, and what actually motivates her to take the path she's threading.

I always ask myself,

What does her husband think of her social media behavior?

Who takes the racy photos of her?

How about her daughter? Surely she must have access to the internet and she must have seen her at least one of her mothers pictures.

For me to be able to have an opinion about an issue, I first believe you have to truly understand all aspects of  the issue at hand.

So far the only logical conclusion I can come up with is that she must be doing all that out of boredom/loneliness. I know she is living abroad and I know how life overseas can really be lonely especially if you don't have family and you are not doing anything productive. It can actually drive you nuts.

So guys what do you think about her actions? Why do you think she acts the way she does?

I know this is different from what I normally blog about, but its an issue that has been a mystery to me and I wanted to share my thoughts on it and possibly hear yours too.
Also, I have been MIA for a while and this is because I travelled during the weekend for a program and didn't have access to my laptop

4 comments:

  1. Who is Maheeda? An actress? a writer? Never heard of her. She must be very big to be gettin the attention u said she is gettin. Is she a scientist? She won a nobel prize??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol @ anon8:02. She's really getting d attention..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haahahahahaha she used to be a hoe than gave her life to God and became a gospel singer bt recently started posting naked pic online

    ReplyDelete
  4. she must have taken several slides back as it beats me y a born again christian would post such pictures for the world to see

    ReplyDelete