Thursday 7 November 2013

Beautiful Fall weather

So its Fall Season!!! This is officially my first fall and I am loving it!! Even though I am enjoying the cold weather, what I actually love about fall is the leaves changing color and falling. Wow! It just looks so beautiful with different colors of trees; from red, to orange to yellow and their leaves falling all over.

I took a  picture with my phone and I hope you like it. Sometimes its just therapeutic to relax and enjoy the small miracles of life. Remember all these leaves were once green. God is indeed wonderful!!
 
 

3 comments:

  1. its so beautiful!!!
    God is indeed wonderful.

    ezechimereuchenna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fall foliage.... Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. I'm gon see this very soon IJN.

    ReplyDelete