Monday 23 September 2013

Things I miss about my country

So I know most times a lot of us concentrate on the negative or bad aspects of our country. I believe that there are so many things we are blessed with, and most times we do not recognize this till we leave and begin to miss those things.


I miss that in Ghana, i always have some one around me. Growing up my house w
As always filled with aunties, uncles and cousins. After living with just my husband, I miss having a third company at home.

I love Ghana because there is always a small 'provision' store by the corner. If I need something quickly I just have to send someone else at home to get it for me. Over here even if I need a grain of salt I have to drive to get it.

I love that in Ghana, people know me as ME, and not as the black Girl from the 'motherland'

Guys let's share what we love and miss most about our countries!!

7 comments:

  1. So this is exclusive to immigrants abi?? No wahala...I'll just pass by

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol.... You can tell us what you love about your country

      Delete
  2. I luv all the irregularities here...I just get freaked out now and then. I hear ''perfect is boring'' or isn't it???

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss d suya spots and Nkwobi joints...and in fact, the irregularities.

    I love ur blog by the way...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I miss my family mennnnnn. All the drama. lol

      Delete
  4. I miss fresh ugu and green, suya, fish(the local frozen type in naija), nkwobi, family, friendly neighbours always being in your business, arguments on public transport, okada, abacha, corn(the slightly hard type), I could go on and on

    ReplyDelete